UHM. I’m going to go with my Inquisitor, Firebloom Lavellan!~ (If you had someone else in mind let me know because trust me I’d have no problem redoing it with them).
9. Makeup? Yes, she wears red lipstick in an almost ‘heart-shaped’ style. With her upper lip painted completely, with just a line going down her lower lip. (Think Queen Amidala meets Geisha kinda thing)
13. Sexual Orientation? And, regardless of own orientation, thoughts on sexual orientation in general? Firebloom is heterosexual (although I think she may be panromantic). She really doesn’t think much on the subject, because to her it shouldn’t be so controversial; love is love.
14. Physical abnormalities? (Both visible and not, including injuries/disabilities, long-term illnesses, food-intolerances, etc.) She has a few scars and burns on her back, from her days as a slave, they do not hinder her, but she gets nervous when people start asking about them. She also constantly has bruises, cuts, scraps, ect. on her feet because she refuses to wear shoes.
21. Turn-ons? Turn-offs? Uhm, lets see … turns ons would probably be things like - playing with her ears, praise, lighhhht (LIKE SUPER LIGHT) sub/dom play, and being vocal. Turn offs would be things like blood play, dirty talk (poor bby would start crying), and asphyxiation.
39. What recharges them when they are feeling drained? Nothing makes Firebloom feel better than curling up on some soft grass, and feeling the sun on her face as she listens to someone playing an instrument or someone reading to her.
40. Would you say that they have a superiority-complex? Inferiority-complex? Neither? I would say that Firebloom has a bit of an inferiority-complex, she is very shy and soft-spoken when it comes to trying to give orders or telling people what they should do. She feels like she should not be the one to lead the Inquisition, and does it only because so many people believe in her.
48. How do they express their love? She is very much a person who enjoys physically showing her love (not really in a sexual sense) like holding their hand, giving someone a quick peck on the cheek, or a big hug when they are feeling sad.